This section will continue to expand and provides educational information and links to resources that verify Electromagnetic (EM) pollution as a real problem and also to independent research that has established that CMO technology (formerly called TecnoAO) is an effective means of mitigating the effects of EM pollution.
These resources include Videos, Reports, Scientific publications, newspaper articles and reports from various national and local Governments (France, Italy) into all aspects of EM pollution and it's effect on our health and measures that some of them are starting to take in response such as banning WiFi in schools.
Please visit this page regularly for new information. Follow and Subscribe to Our Facebook and Youtube channel and sign up for our information newsletter.
Proof that EM Pollution is a genuine hazard
Full version of the film Generation Zapped can be obtained here: https://generationzapped.com/watch-the-film/
Dr Martin Pall of Washinton State University gives an overview of how EMFs implement biological effects at levels lower than those considered safe according to official regulations and he explains why 5G will be considerably worse.
The following are just some of the many websites that list thousands of published peer-reviewed papers detailing the dangers of EM pollution
2011 - EU Council Resolution No. 1815 - recognises the WHO statement that EM pollution is a Category 2b possible carcinogen, and the increasing evidence against EM pollution. It acknowledges the frequent deliberate delays in implementing legislation based on the Precautionary Principle whereby citizens should be protected where there is reasonable evidence to suggest it is necessary even if not conclusive. http://assembly.coe.int/nw/xml/XRef/Xref-XML2HTML-en.asp?fileid=17994
Calls by Scientists and Drs for research and protection
Since 1997 there have been 37 documents/petitions from many different Drs and scientists who have called for research and restrictions on EM radiation. Here are just some of them.
2005 - Helisinki Appeal: http://www.emrpolicy.org/news/headlines/helsinki_appeal_05.pdf
2012 - Freiburger Appeal updated from 2002: http://freiburger-appell-2012.info/media/International_Doctors_Appeal_2012_Nov.pdf
2014 - BabySafe Project: https://www.babysafeproject.org/joint-statement.html
2014 - Canadian Physician's Appeal: http://www.c4st.org/images/documents/hc-resolutions/medical-doctors-submission-to-health-canada-english.pdf
2017 - 5G Appeal: https://ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/Scientist-5G-appeal-2017.pdf
2018 - Scientists call for Protection from EM radiation: https://emfscientist.org/images/docs/International_EMF_Scientist-Appeal.pdf
Research and Scientific Validation of CMO technology
Here is a pdf file of CMO research results, including those in the peer-reviewed publications list below.
1. Effects of mobile phone radiation on reproduction and development in Drosophila melanogaster. Weisbrot D, Lin H, Ye L, Blank M . and Goodman R. Journal of cellular Biochemistry: J Cell Biochem. Vol. 89, Issue1, 2003, pages 48-55. An increase in synthesis of the stress protein HSP 70 is a sign of cellular stress (and also of the hyper- activation of the DNA's SRE sequence. It shows that a factor that is toxic for the body is present. The stress protein HSP 70 is considered to be a significant marker for evaluating environmental pollution. The test involves quantifying HSP 70 synthesis in the living systems studied which are exposed to electromagnetic radiation from a mobile telephone. The trial results provide objective data of a large cellular stress linked to exposure. The presence of a compensatory oscillator (CMO) reduced HSP 70 by 73% compared to the increase seen in exposed subjects. The technology used in this protection was called TecnoAo which has been improved as the Easycall.
2. Yayoi Satou, Akiko Hara, Kouji Oono, Hiromi Kikuchi, Hiroe Matsuzaki, Tatsuto Namba and Mikio Miyata. Ocular functions loading by visual display terminal and the effect of TecnoAO. Japanese Review of Clinical Ophthalmology 11: 1634-1636 / 32-35.
3. Youbicier-Simo B.J, Messagier R., Fillion-Robin M. Review of studies validating the protective efficacy of a new technology (Tecno A.O. CMO) designed to compensate potential adverse bioeffects caused by VDU and GSM cell phone radiation. The Journal of the Portuguese Society for Radiation Protection (IRPA) , Vol I, N 8 and 9, pp 105-123, ISSN 874-7016. 2000-2001
Abstract: A total of 13 studies were initiated and coordinated by Technolab Research Center in 6 laboratories from 3 countries (France, UK, Japan). These studies were aimed at: 1) investigating potential adverse biological effects associated with exposure to non ionizing radiation emitted by two types of communication devices, video display units and cell phones; 2) assessing the efficacy of a compensation magnetic oscillating technology designed to protect from non ionizing radiation. Five types of biological systems including chicken embryos, young chickens, healthy mice, mice suffering from cancer and humans were used. A set of 10 biological parameters were assessed, including embryonic mortality, hormones, antibodies, haematological parameters, stress, mood, ocular damage, neurogenesis, micronuclei formation and intracellular calcium. Overall endpoints were affected by irradiation, in terms of increased embryonic mortality, immune depression, depletion of hormones crucial for the regulation of the immune system, changes in haematological parameters, increased stress, mood alteration, induction of ophthalmologic disorders, inhibition of the neurogenesis in brain areas associated with memory processes, induction of symptoms of cell dysfunction, apoptosis or cancer, and disruption of trans-membrane fluxes of calcium. On the other hand, the compensation magnetic oscillation technology tested allowed significant correction of altered physiological parameters, as well as improvement or disappearance of observed pathological symptoms.
4. Derek J.Clements-Croome, John Jukes. Computers and Health in the Workplace. Healthy Buildings 2000 "Exposure, Human Responses and Building Investigations”, Syr Indoor Air Vol. 1, 2000, pages 119-124
5. B. J. Youbicier-Simo, F. Boudard, C. Cabaner, and M. Bastide. Biological Effects of Continuous Exposure of Embryos and Young Chickens to Electromagnetic Fields Emitted by Video Display Units. Bioelectromagnetics: vol. 18, N° 7, 1997 pages 514-523
7. M. Bastide, B. J. Youbicier-Simo, J.C.Lebecq, J.Giaimis. Toxicologic study of electromagnetic radiation emitted by television and video display screens and cellular telephones on chickens and mice. Indoor and Built Environment: vol. 10, N°5, 2001, pages 91-98
The following eminent scientists have presented various papers at different Conferences and Symposiums over recent years.
- Prof. Madeleine BASTIDE, Professor Emeritus in Immunology, Pharmacy Faculty – Immuniology, Parasitology Laboratory - Faculté de Pharmacie - Montpellier 1 University, France
- Dr. Benoît-Jules YOUBICIER-SIMO, Doctor in Neurosciences, Montpellier, France
- Dr. Jean-Luc MARANDE, Doctor of medicine, Specialist employment service doctor, Hospital doctor. Cochin-Tarnier Teaching Hospital Group, Paris, France
- Dr. Laurence BONHOMME-FAIVRE, Doctor in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hospital Pharmacist, Head of Pharmacy-Pharmacology Service - Paul Brousse teaching hospital, Paris, France, Associate professor, PARIS XI University, Paris, France
- Prof. Derek CLEMENTS-CROOME, University of Reading, UK
- Dr. Marie-Claire CAMMAERTS-TRICOT, Head of working group: Faculty of Sciences. Campus of Solbosch CP160/12, avenue F.D. Roosevelt 50, 1050 Bruxelles BELGIUM. Research Units / Biological Evolution and Evolutionary Biology and Ecology (EBE) Projects: Biology of Biology of Social Insects Laboratory of Evolutive Etho-Ecology, CP 160/12 DBO Faculté des Sciences, Université Libre de Bruxelles 50, Av F. Roosevelt, 1050 Bruxelles. The following video summarises her study into the effects of EMFs on ants and the mitigating effects of CMO Harmony (in French) https://youtu.be/O0uxs0QU6zU
- Dr. Vladimir N. BINHI, PhD. in Mathematics and Physics, Head of Electromagnetic Biophysics Laboratory, General Physics Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow. Quantum Physicist and Official WHO correspondent for Russia.
- Prof. Gerald J. HYLAND Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics. 1998-2001 - Senior Lecturer in Theoretical Physics, Department of Physics, Warwick University, Coventry, UK. 2001- Associate Fellow of Warwick University, Coventry, UK. 1997- Member of the Executive Board of the International Institute of Biophysics, Neuss-Holzheim, Germany. 1965- 91 - Work on biophysics with Prof. Herbert Fröhlich, F.R.S. 1985 "From Theoretical Physics to Biology : The Forward Path of Theory with Herbert Fröhlich". International biophysics expert on the interaction of exogenous non-ionising CEM (MW) with the endogenous activity of coherent microwaves in living systems. Government consultant on the potential risks of mobile telephones and their non-thermal health effects. Advisor to WHO.
- Prof. Marc HENRY. Teacher-researcher and Professor at the University of Strasbourg where he teaches chemistry, materials science and quantum physics.
Prof. Henry presented the following paper and analysis of CMO (in French).
Marc Henry talks about CMO : 1hr 21'52
The following summary was completely unsolicited
" Of all the protection systems that I have been able to study, only the "ComoSystems" device seems credible to me. Experiments have been made with ants, with the protection system, without the protection system, and we can see that the ants are returning to normal behavior. So these are systems that can protect your home and the people who live in it. Of course, we will have to do further studies to find out if there are no frequency bands where we could really have no effect, but in the meantime, there is enough evidence for worry about an ever increasing exposure to electromagnetic waves. The best is to protect yourself, especially if you are a pregnant woman or with children. I had the opportunity to test in the laboratory the effectiveness of CMO systems and we can see that there is an effect on water and living things. The operating principle is based on an autonomous oscillator (passive resonator) which emits an "ultra-weak" ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) magnetic field when subjected to a "pollutant" electromagnetic field. These hyper weak magnetic fields target the ion-protein complexes, which they help to maintain the integrity of by a resonance effect. The device was therefore designed with scientific knowledge published in various scientific journals and based on quantum field physics. We would like the many other companies that market EMF systems to do the same. ComoSystems is therefore a serious company that has a scientific approach to the problem and proposes original solutions, which motivates my interest and my support."
Here is a Webinar by Michel Aerts from Comosystems that explains the dangers of EMFs and how CMO technology helps with some of the research proof: https://youtu.be/s6V4V2Hdhtg